How It All Works
- First, identify your technology requirements. If you need assistance, please give us a call.
- Request an e-mail quote or call Toll-Free 888-756-5188.
- A quotation is not a reservation and does not commit you to rent.
- Compare our competitive prices with other quotes you may have obtained for similar equipment.
- Call Platypus Computing 888-756-5188 to make reservations and confirm availability.
- All reservations are subject to a fee if cancelled before the day of shipment.
- Rentals are non-cancelable once equipment ships.
Terms & Payment
- Our standard shipping is Federal Express 2nd Business Day to minimize delivery costs.
- We offer one round-trip flat rate, or we can ship on your company's FedEx account.
- Nationwide overnight delivery is available via FedEx--as soon as 8:00 a.m. to most major cities. Additional charges apply.
- Shipping time does not count as rental time--your term starts when you receive the equipment and ends when you give it back to FedEx.
- Orders may be placed as late as 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time for next-day delivery.
- We routinely ship to hotels and convention centers across the United States.
- We send tracking numbers via e-mail so clients can track packages en route.
- All materials and documents for return shipment are provided.
- Equipment is insured during shipping.
- We offer rental services to corporations, institutions, and government agencies in the United States.
- We accept all major credit cards and government purchase cards as payment.
- In lieu of a security deposit, rentals may be secured with a credit card Authorization Hold.
- Net 30-day terms may be extended to schools, universities, government agencies, Fortune 1000 companies, hospitals and utility companies.
- You are responsible for loss or damage while the equipment is in your possession. Your insurance company may offer a "rider" on your policy.
- We offer daily, weekly, two-week, three-week and monthly terms with multiple-month discounts.
- Rental extensions may be pro-rated forward from the original term.
- There are no hidden costs--only the rental price and one-time shipping fee.
- We offer premium notebook configurations with all the features of desktop computers.
- Systems are delivered fully tested with clean operating system installations.
- All notebook and projector rentals include travel cases.
- Detailed setup instructions are provided with all projectors.
- Our laptops come standard with DVD-ROM drives, mice, rechargable batteries, International AC power adapters and network cables.
- Phone and electrical plug adapters are available for most regions of the world.
- We rent special equipment for travellers such as airline travel adapters and wireless networking.
- All equipment is delivered 100% virus-free.
- Our highest priority is customer service.
- We are thoroughly familiar with all our rental hardware and operating systems.
- Our experienced technical support staff is available during business hours and can provide overnight equipment replacement.
- We can install your licensed software and save your configuration for future rentals.
- Packing, handling, preparation and shipping materials are included in the rental cost.
- We offer consistent delivery of quality service.
- We are a golden rule company, dedicating ourselves to professional customer service in an environment of trust, dignity and fun.